With Nutrium you have the possibility to create your own personal nutrition website where you can publish your recipes, write blog posts, connect your social media and get clients to know where you work and how to contact you.
Start by clicking on your username, and accessing the page "Personal page and blog".
- Type some useful information about you and what you do;
- Choose a website URL to help potential clients find you;
- Link your social media to your website: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube;
- See what are the current workplaces available for clients to see;
- See what recipes you have already published;
In the bottom section is where you can write your blog posts. You can learn more about that in the article.
Why should you create your Nutrium website?
- Improve search finds by potential clients who are looking for the services you offer;
- it includes a button for them to contact you directly;
- publish your recipes;
- it's free with your Nutrium subscription.