In order to allow professionals to find in Nutrium all foods necessary to put together the proper meal plan, the software has available 16 food composition databases.
You can find the databases listed below:
- Portuguese Food Composition Table (TCAP)
- Peso, Uma Questão de Peso (Portugal)
- Brazilian Food Composition Table (TACO)
- Tables of the Nutritional Composition of Food Consumed in Brazil of IBGE (TCNA, IBGE)
- USDA Food Composition Database, April 2018 (United States)
- Spanish Food Composition Database (BEDCA, UGR)
- Canadian Nutrient File, Government of Canada (CNF, GC)
- French food composition (CIQUAL, ANSES)
- McCance and Widdowson’s The Composition of Foods integrated dataset (Co FID)
- Composition tables of foods and Greek dishes (CTFG, HHF)
- Food Composition Database for Epidemiological Studies in Italy (FCDBE, IEO)
- Irish Food Composition Database (IFCD, UCC)
- Polish Foods Composition Database (PFCT, NFNI)
- Luján University Data Base (Argentina)
- Base de Datos del Centro de Enseñanza Superior de Nutrición y Dietética (CESNID Foundation, Spain)
- Mexican Food Equivalents System (Mexico)
Click in your username and in "Configurations and Preferences" to see all the databases available.
Look for the box which says "Food compositions databases" and screen them by the language available or choose the ones you want to add to your database so they can show up when creating a meal plan or looking for a specific food.
If you can't find the food composition database you normally use leave us your suggestion so we can study the best way to integrate it.