In order to allow professionals to find in Nutrium all foods necessary to put together the proper meal plan, the software has available 15 food composition databases.
You can find the databases listed below:
- Portuguese Food Composition Table (TCAP)
- Brazilian Food Composition Table (TACO)
- USDA Food Composition Database, April 2018
- Spanish Food Composition Database (BEDCA, UGR)
- Canadian Nutrient File, Government of Canada (CNF, GC)
- French food composition (CIQUAL, ANSES)
- McCance and Widdowson’s The Composition of Foods integrated dataset (CoF IDS)
- Composition tables of foods and Greek dishes (CTFG, HHF)
- Food Composition Database for Epidemiological Studies in Italy (FCDBE, IEO)
- Irish Food Composition Database (IFCD, UCC)
- Food Composition Tables (PFCT, NFNI)
To view and use this food composition databases, you need to click in your username and in "Preferences".
After that, look for the box which says "Food compositions databases" and choose the ones you want to show up when creating a meal plan or looking for a specific food.
If you can't find the food composition database you normaly use leave us your suggestion so we can study the best way to integrate it.